Update 3 has been released!
Happy New Lunar Year to you all! For this special event, we thought of inviting over our cousins - the Chinese dragons - to play. You can activate/deactivate DRAGONS from the visual stuff menu, hope you find them super-cool! In the future we'll make other additions, such as UFOs and Kites... look forward to them!
MULTIPLE LANGUAGES ENABLED
We introduced the languages already translated by some incredible members of this community, a round of cheers for them all!
All languages are Work In Progress and will be tested thoroughly, but we thought of making them already available so that everyone could play them. If you have some feedback let us know!
It's not even been two days since we posted our announcement [link] asking for your help in translating the game... and so much has been translated already, really happy about that *faith in humanity over 9000*
Of course, we will continue to fix them and introduce other languages, so if you would like to help - even just a bit, no need to take a whole project on your own - here's the link: http://atomicbreath.oneskyapp.com/
SHORTCUT TO THE GOD
We added a shortcut button to reach the "god room", it makes getting to the final room so much faster!
The shortcut button will appear in your menu if you have already reached the final room in the current playthrough.
- Dragons Enabled
- Multiples languages enabled for testing purposes (French, Spanish, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese)
- Added a handy button in the main menu to easily reach the god room (you have to visit it at least one time during the current run to enable this button)
- Increased the texture pool size
- Visual improvement for Height Fog
- Fixed the audio bug in Level 17 "Slider-Bouncer"
- Fixed collision response between bouncers and physics objects
- Fixed a bug with charged ball while opening the pause menu
- Minor UI improvements
SECRET ENDING IN THE WORKS
We are now working on the finishing touches of MEANDERS not-so-secret ending (which we had to postpone due to our early launch): it will be announced soon!